Guide for New Customers
Click on here to get your live quote in minutes Online
· Or download a reservation form and fax it to 1-805-641-4105
· Or Call 1-866-98RVUSA (1-866-987-8872 )or email info@CamperRentalsUSA.com if you need help making a reservation.
At the time of booking we will need the following information:
· Pick up and drop off dates and stations
· Number of clients in your party and drivers names ,age .
· The accessories you need.
· 3 nights / 5 nights in summer ( 5 nights may apply for holidays and/or special events)
· 7 nights for "one-way" rentals
All bookings will be confirmed with a rental invoice/agreement within 24-48 hours. If the RV model you requested is not available we will offer an alternative if possible.
Please check the Rental Invoice /agreement and our cancellation policy ,sign the papers and e-mail or fax this back to CamperRentalsUSA
· All rental stations offer shuttle service from/to certain Airport Hotels and to most International Airports (please see the location pages for details).
All rental stations employ multilingual personnel - English , Spanish and German and Dutch is common at all locations. All Vehicles are delivered clean (inside & out), with full Gasoline, Propane and Water tanks.
· Arrive between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM for vehicle pick-up. Like to leave early ?
Please check for early bird special.
· Allow approximately 1 hour for paperwork and explanation of vehicle (customer orientation).
· Bring a credit card for authorization of the $1,000 security deposit (see terms and conditions ).
· Each driver must bring a valid driver's license.
· Optional: To save time on paperwork you can do quote and booking online before your pick-up date.
· Read our Driving Safety Guide for advice on driving an RV.
· CamperRentalsUSA operates a toll free emergency number 24 hours / 7 days a week. Customers may call this number in case of an emergency, an accident or technical problems 1-800-416-4069.
· Please check engine oil and coolant levels at each refueling
· See our Terms and Conditions for more information on travel restrictions and your responsibilities while operating the RV.
Drop-off time is between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM . To avoid fees at check-out time, please do the following before you return your RV:
· Re-fill the gasoline and propane tanks.
· Dump the holding tanks.
· Clean the RV inside / out , or purchase cleaning option before pick up